What is Cardiac Rehab?
Cardiac rehab is a program of exercise training and risk factor modification in patients who have survived a cardiovascular event. Every year, approximately 4 million individuals experience some form of a cardiac event, such as a cardiac arrest or a heart attack. After a cardiac event, an individual should enter into a cardiac rehab program, Cardiac rehab is a Class IA treatment meaning that it is highly recommended based on high-quality randomized clinical trial evidence.
Who is CardioBond?
CardioBond uses a blend of human interaction and technology to provide cardiac rehab outside of a clinical setting post a cardiac event. CardioBond’s behavioral-based technology platform uses defined human and environmental factors to customize a plan enabling individuals to adopt and maintain a more healthy lifestyle. CardioBond’s clients work with trained health coaches who use the platform to create a customized cardiac rehab program.
Why Cardiac Rehab Matters - Lifestyle Changes
Cardiac Rehab becomes part of your lifestyle
Participation leads to a greater sense of control
Cardiac Rehab leads to better lifestyle choices
Cardiac Rehab is the path to normalcy
Comprehensive Approach to Cardiac Rehab
CardioBond benefits all stakeholders
- Provides customized programs according to need
- Reduces admission delays
- Provides flexible convenient scheduling
- Sessions integrated into personal/work routine
- Provides greater privacy
- Reduces transportation barriers
- Extends reach outside the clinical setting
- Expands access and capacity
- Provides continued engagement with the patient
- Reduces readmission rates
- Extends reach of cardiac rehab programs, a Class 1A treatment
- Reduces costs by reducing readmission rates